21/06/2011

I’LL BE BACK



THE RATHER OLDER ENGLISH meaning of this term is perhaps lost on the youth of today, who, while not fully against a bit of shirt-lifting and sodomy, are not wholly in touch with the term regularly in use at schools such as those attended as children by our present political governors and then and thus meaning “I will take it up the arse this time, and then it’s my go”.

GOOD CHAPPIE KEN “FAG-ASH” CLARKE, who happened to go to one of these bum-snugging schools after receiving a grant because he was “very talented”, seems to have gifted a goal to the dullards in “Mister” Ed Miliband’s Labour Party mish-mash of failed primary school teachers, stuttering union representatives, part-time Scouts leaders, bingo-callers and general charabanc organizers who are keen on a march t’ capital and t’ call order upon t’Tories. In a radio interview Clarke announced the most idiotic proposals for changes in justice and sentencing, and it is suspected that David “the” Cameron was dragged in to plop him out of his self-made plughole.

EVERYONE WHO LIKES A GOOD CONFRONTATION, particularly when one does not have to go to work, will relish the event of the "general" strike on the 30th of June, when the toothless and long-, level-, and evenly-accented vowel classes of England will come down to give people like Clarke a “duffin’ over”. I will be in my usual haven of toasted crumpets and slowly and evenly spread raspberry jam, watching on TV, or perhaps on my computer on my yacht.

BUT THE TERM stated in the headline, as I have used it here, means that I will be back to this issue soon. In the meantime there are things to which I should grant some care; I’ll pay the due attention to Clarke when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment