03/08/2016

PARTY GOD



CIRCUMSTANCE HAS LEFT ME with my youngest son (I actually wrote "sin" originally) for the time being. These circumstances involve me having to watch whatever is on the television that he is not watching because he is playing with any number of mobile devices that are within his reach, unless it is the cat, which he now and again realises doesn't need batteries.

SO I AM INDULGING a little, earlier today on the sofa, watching the Canadian programme on Cartoon Network, called Adventure Time, There appears a horrendous, bearded, growling, gruffling, grunting animal. I ask him what it is: "It's a 'Party God'", says my son, with me thinking about the wrong vowel I might have put in the previous paragraph.  Party God? Yes, he tells me. I actually think this would be nice if it didn't look like a wolf and promised to be nice to me. But then it doesn't.


THESE ARE THE WORDS our children understand and we will never know anything about. Should we care? My photo shows a 'Party God'. There are lots more. Vote for them. They need your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment